Sunday 12 May 2013

Irish Beach

Hello everyone! FINALLY I am updating this blog after a month. I have had such an amazing time in Ireland and I am going to miss it so much. I'm flying home on Wednesday to get ready to move to Barcelona for the summer. A couple of weeks ago I went to the beach for a walk with Caio, Fernando and Donald. 

We ended up stalking Enya's house and walking all the way to Dalkey for a drink. Here out some photos :)
Smiley beard face

Enya's castle

The view from the hill was amazing! you could see the hills and the sea. 




This is just a very quick post because I needed to update and I have a lot of stuff to do! I am going to my last sunday night Bingo in the George tonight. I hope you are all looking forward to the summer :) xxx Tobi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting blog and photos! You've got a good time ;)

    vamppiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, I had no idea that Ireland had so many beautiful beach houses to offer! This blog has opened my eyes to the stunning coastal scenery that can be found in this country. I love how each property has its own unique charm and character, and the photos are absolutely breathtaking. I'm definitely adding a beach house stay in Ireland to my travel bucket list now. Thank you for sharing this informative and inspiring blog post!

    ReplyDelete